Thursday, May 12, 2011

Giving Up - 05/12/11

If all you want from me
Is just my brain
Girl, you can get lost
Because I’m a human
Not a calculator
Not a fact sheet
Sure would be sweet
If I had all your answers

If all you want from me
Is my love, unconditionally,
None of my insanity
None of my instability
None of my absentmindedness
Then you can fuck off
Because I’m not just one emotion
Wouldn’t it be great if I was
Never upset at the same time you are
I could make everything perfect
But, boy, I’m not perfect

If all you want from me
Is my smile
A chance to cheer up
To be normal
To be happy
And act like everything’s fine
But why should I swallow
All my sorrow
For the privilege
Of your time?

 I’m so sick
Of all of this
This whole fucking world
And raindrops
That fall without end
And sleepless nights
With murderous trends
It won’t matter
When my life ends
One little blip
A bit more entropy
In a universe
Of misery
And Prozac

What more
Could you ask for
Than a death
That’s meaningless?

No comments:

Post a Comment