Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Blood - 08/14/10


it's kinda fun
being under the gun
does something to my blood
makes it run

down to my feet
tapping out a beat
letting off some heat
yeah that's pretty neat
feel it in my fingers
and the numbness lingers
kinda tingle
like a catchy jingle
a look in the mirror
makes nothing clearer
know better than to ask twice
for your enemies advice

but there's something kinda fun
about being under the gun
does something to my blood
it makes it run

up to my ears
there's a POP and i can't hear

but it takes away any fear
now things look clear
let's be honest, everything's simple
your life is like a thimble
so easily lost

double-checked double-crossed
rhyme and reason have all been tossed
(whoa oh)
so exciting
(let's go)
so delighting
(two no shows?)
enlightening
(screw 'em both)
despite me

No comments:

Post a Comment